We're always interested in...
- Land – no matter how big or small, with or without planning
- Buildings – in need of refurbishment or redevelopment
- Rental investments – one-offs to large blocks of flats
- Where a quick sale is required – we can exchange within 24 hours
- Freeholds - Existing blocks of leasehold flats
- Tenanted properties – including ones with sitting and problem tenants
Joint Venture / Land Promotions
Although we are always happy to buy outright, we are aware that increasingly land and property owners are more interested in sharing the risk and associated costs in order to achieve a higher return. This could be a simple joint venture where a price is agreed as is, then a split of profit agreed once the works are completed or perhaps more of a promotion agreement where we promote the site to the planners taking it through the planning process with an agreement on the planning and specialist costs, then agree a split on the uplift in value when sold on with the benefit of planning.
If you have the time and the inclination, why not share in the possible increase in value?